Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Erase the Blue"

I want someone to erase the blue
  I want someone to make it all come true

I pray every night
  I just want someone to hold me tight

I want someone to love
  I want someone to dream of

Please God, let this be you
  Don't make me suffer through

I'm begging to see the light
  I want this to all be right

I wake up thinking of you
  God, I want this to all come true

I can't be alone any more
  Please, please don't walk out the door

I'm falling so fast
  I want this to last

I have finally dared
  I don't think I'm scared

I don't want to be hurt
  Don't let me wind up face down in the dirt

I want someone to erase the blue
  I need someone to make all of this come true
Please, just let this be you

Original Posted Date: Wednesday September 07, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment